Batavia police reports
• A semitrailer with an unknown value was reported taken Tuesday, Nov. 26, from the parking lot of PartyLite Worldwide, 601 Kingsland Drive, Batavia.
• Megan R. Nathan, 19, of the 500 block of Manor Place, Aurora, was charged Tuesday, Nov. 26, with retail theft from Kohl’s, 251 N. Randall Road.
• A window was reported broken Tuesday, Nov. 26, on a house in the 2800 block of Weaver Lane, causing an estimated $150 to repair.
• An iPhone 4S valued at $200 was reported taken Tuesday, Nov. 26, from Smashburger, 842 N. Randall Road.
• Eric P. Buettner, 30, of the 400 block of Kickapoo Avenue, Batavia, was charged Saturday, Nov. 23, with driving under the influence of alcohol and failure to signal when required.
• Unknown offenders took about $500 worth of pre-cut firewood from property in the 400 block of Pine Street, it was reported to police Saturday, Nov. 23.
• Erik N. Pruneda, 22, of the 1100 block of Newcastle Lane, Aurora, was charged with possession of marijuana and obstructing a police officer after providing a false name and Frank A. Ayala, 25, of the 2000 block of Candleberry Lane, Aurora, was charged with felony possession of marijuana with intent to deliver and misdemeanor possession of marijuana after an incident on Friday, Nov. 22, in the Full Moon parking lot, 113 S. Batavia Ave.