Geneva police reports
• A 7- by 6-foot front window was reported shattered Tuesday, Nov. 26, at Stockholm’s, 306 W. State St., Geneva. According to police reports, the window, which is in front of the bar area, shattered at 6:40 p.m. due to unknown reasons.
• A plastic tool box with tools, valued at $1,000, was reported stolen Saturday, Nov. 23, from a van parked at Home Depot, 2111 S. Randall Road. According to reports, the van was locked, and when the owner returned to it, the lock had been punched out. Also missing was a jacket valued at $75.
• Susan E. Secor, 25, of the 3700 block of Deville Lane, St. Charles, was charged Saturday, Nov. 23, with driving under the influence, speeding, driving in the wrong lane, possession of drug paraphernalia and 2.5 grams of marijuana.
• A global positioning device, coins and papers valued at $155 was reported stolen Wednesday, Nov. 6, from a car parked in the 1200 block of Koster Court.
• Mary A. Carlson, 29, of the 1000 block of Crestwood Circle, St. Charles, was charged Sunday, Nov. 17, with driving under the influence and speeding.