Geneva police reports
• Matthew J. Keller, 20, of the 1800 block of Belter Court, Geneva, was charged, Friday, Dec. 6, with underage drinking.
• Alan J. Holmquist, 47, of the 300 block of South Harrison Street, Geneva, was charged Sunday, Dec. 8, with disorderly conduct.
• Christmas lights valued at $30 were reported damaged Saturday, Dec. 7, at a lawn in the 2500 block of Lorraine Circle. According to police reports, someone used a tool to cut the electrical cord.
• A set of golf clubs and bag valued at $1,500 were reported stolen Friday, Dec. 6, from the trunk of a car parked in the 900 block of Sunset Road, Geneva.
• Fifteen Xanax pills were reported stolen Friday, Dec. 6, from a prescription bottle left in a car parked in the 900 block of Batavia Avenue.
• A Geneva water tower at 720 Logan Ave., was reported defaced with green and yellow paint Monday, Dec. 9. Damage was estimated at $100.
• A $6 pack of cigarettes was reported stolen Friday, Dec. 6, from an unlocked car parked in the 900 block of Batavia Avenue. According to reports, police found two partial latent prints on the driver’s door to aid in their investigation.
• Ashley L. Watson, 28, of the 800 block of Howell Drive, Geneva, was charged, Tuesday, Dec. 3, with driving under the influence of drugs and improper lane use.