Kane County Sheriff's Office police reports
• Reyna Salinas-Lopez, 35, of the 1100 block of 14th Street, St. Charles, was charged Sunday, Dec. 8, with driving without a license and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident after an accident at Crane and Randall roads.
• Aaron R. Bloyd, 31, of the 600 block of Center Street, Maple Park, was charged Monday, Dec. 9, with possession of drug paraphernalia.
• A residence in 4N300 block of Babson Lane, St. Charles, was reportedly burglarized sometime between Friday, Dec. 6, and Monday, Dec. 9. A ladder, beer sign, vacuum, china, storage shed, lawn mower and two chainsaws were reported stolen. The owner estimated it would cost $1,030 to replace the items.
• Two iPads and a laptop were reported stolen Thursday, Dec. 12, from a home in the 39W800 block of Bowdish Drive, Geneva.
• A mailbox in the 35W500 block of Thorncrest Lane, Batavia, was reportedly damaged Saturday, Dec. 14, by a pickup truck. The owner estimated it would cost up to $100 to repair the mailbox and $150 to replace shrubbery that was also damaged.