Kane County Sheriff’s Office police reports
• Tyler R. Palmer, 20, of the 100 block of North First Street, Sycamore, was charged Wednesday, Dec. 11, with felony defrauding a drug and alcohol screening test. He was also arrested on a DeKalb County warrant for failing to appear in court on a charge of criminal damage to property.
• Richard L. Weinstock, 44, of the 35W300 block of Fox River Drive, St. Charles, was charged Saturday, Dec. 14, with possession of drug paraphernalia and two counts of battery.
• Jeanne T. Weinstock, 47, of the 35W300 block of Fox River Drive, St. Charles, was charged Saturday, Dec. 14, with battery and possession of marijuana.
• Two homes under construction in the 34W600 block of Roosevelt Avenue, St. Charles, were reported burglarized Monday, Dec. 16. Rear sliding doors had apparently been pried open, and copper piping was stolen.
• A Sugar Grove Township resident reported Wednesday, Dec. 18, he was the victim of identity theft. His account was reportedly used to make $548 in unauthorized purchases.