Batavia police reports
• Two houses on the 900 block of Cleveland Avenue and one of the 300 block of Johnson Woods Drive were reported damaged by paint balls Wednesday, Jan. 1, and Monday, Dec. 30.
• John D. Lipp, 46, of the 400 block of State Street, Batavia, was charged Wednesday, Jan. 1, with two counts of misdemeanor domestic battery.
• A person from AGCO Parts, 1500 N. Raddant Road, Batavia, reported Tuesday, Dec. 31, that there were unauthorized charges on his debit card.
• James E. Laskowski, 45, of the 200 block of Fairhaven Drive, St. Charles, was arrested Tuesday, Dec. 31, on a Batavia warrant on charges of criminal damage to property.
• Jacob Pierce, 27, of the 100 block of Grove Street, Sugar Grove, was arrested Saturday, Dec. 28, on Kendall County warrant for failure to appear in court on charges of assault.
• A wallet containing $200 was reported stolen Saturday, Dec. 28, in a burglary to a house in the 300 block of Harrison Street.
• Police filed a report of child abuse to the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services on Saturday, Dec. 28, after being told of a father who struck his 9-year-old son in the ribs five times.
• Michael E. Stewart, 22, a homeless man, was arrested, Friday, Dec. 27, on a warrant from Aurora for failure to appear in court on a charge of retail theft.
• Cash in the amount of $300 was reported stolen Friday, Dec. 27, in a burglary of a house in the 200 block of South Jefferson Street.