Geneva police reports
• A white gold women’s ring valued at $510 was reported stolen Friday, Dec. 20, from the front porch of a house in the 700 block of Tanager Lane. According to police reports, the ring was purchased online through eBay. Postal records show it was left on the front porch Dec. 20, but the purchaser did not look for it until Dec. 21, and it was gone.
• A spare tire valued at $250 was reported stolen Monday, Jan. 6, from a vehicle in the 400 block of Stevens Street.
• Macdaniel F. Sullivan, 18, of the 600 block of East Illinois Street, Wheaton, was charged Friday, Jan. 3, with possession of less than 2.5 grams of marijuana. In the same incident, Alex J. Furrh, 18, of the 500 block of Amy Lane, Wheaton, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Daniel J. Hince, 20, of the 800 block of 29th Street, Boulder, Colo., was charged Wednesday, Dec. 25, with underage drinking.
• Edward J. McGonalge, 28, of the 1100 block of Cheever Avenue, Geneva, was charged Tuesday, Dec. 31, with driving under the influence and driving with a blood-alcohol level of more than .08 percent.
• A 95-gallon garbage cart valued at $314 was reported stolen Saturday, Jan. 4, from a house in the 2100 block of Sheffield Lane.
• Ronald S. Zacher, 44, of the 700 block of North Street, Geneva, was charged Monday, Dec. 30, with criminal damage to property, a glass snow globe and a glass candle holder, valued at $50.