Batavia police reports
• Police arrested a 15-year-old boy at Batavia High School, 1201 Main St., Wednesday, Jan. 8, on a warrant for failure to appear in court on charges of truancy. According to police reports, the juvenile was taken to the Kane County Juvenile Justice Center.
• Alexander M. Roveda, 22, of the 1000 block of West Indian Hills Drive, St. George, Utah, was arrested Wednesday, Jan. 8, on a Batavia warrant on charges of criminal damage to property and criminal trespass to building.
• A wallet containing $25 was reported stolen Tuesday, Jan. 7, from a purse at Goodwill, 450 N. Randall Road.
• Cash in the amount of $732 was reported stolen Sunday, Jan. 5, from a wallet found in the Walmart parking lot, 801 N. Randall Road. According to police reports, a shopper found the wallet in the parking lot and turned it in to customer service.
• Anthony A. Markovich, 63, of the 900 block of Lockwood Lane, Batavia, was charged Sunday, Jan. 5, with two counts of misdemeanor domestic battery.