Batavia police reports
• Dominique E. Boyd, 22, of the 1200 block of East Wilson Street, Batavia, was charged Thursday, Jan. 23, with aggravated battery to a police officer and resisting or obstructing a police officer.
• A Batavia resident on Wednesday, Jan. 22, reported being the victim of fraud. The person reported purchasing three cellphones online for $350 and never receiving them.
• Roy L. Wilkerson, 58, of the 300 block of Old Indian Trail, Aurora, was charged Wednesday, Jan. 22, with retail theft at Menards, 300 N. Randall Road.
• Julie M. Montalbano, 24, of the 1100 block of Jenny Drive, Sycamore, was charged Monday, Jan. 20, with retail theft at Kohl’s, 251 N. Randall Road.
• Mark A. Dowdell, 45, of the 400 block of Morton Street, Batavia, was charged Thursday, Jan. 16, with driving under the influence of alcohol, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, driving without a license and driving with an obstructed window.