St. Charles police reports
• Thomas Francis Schultz, 18, of the 34W800 block of North James Drive, St. Charles, was charged Thursday, Jan. 30, with possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and speeding.
• Jermal Purdis, 27, of the 1600 block of Indiana Street, St. Charles, was charged Sunday, Jan. 26, with public drunkenness.
• Henry Jan Meyer, 43, of the 800 block of Summer Moon Road, San Marcos, Calif., was charged Thursday, Jan. 30, with driving under the influence of alcohol and speeding.
• Jamie Omar Correa, 33, of the 100 block of Blair Street, West Chicago, was charged Saturday, Feb. 1, with driving without a license and using a cellphone while driving. He also was arrested on a DuPage County warrant for failing to appear in court on a charge of driving under the influence.
• Rocio Herrera, 28, of the 600 block of St. Charles Street, Elgin, was arrested Saturday, Feb. 1, on a Rockford warrant.
• Lisa M. Jackson, 50, of the 400 block of Littleton Trail, Elgin, was charged Sunday, Feb. 2, with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a blood-alcohol content of more than 0.08 percent, driving with a suspended license, driving without insurance and improper lane use. Her vehicle reportedly got stuck in the snow at Route 38 and Peck Road.