The Fox River Valley Dental Society has planned a program, “Dentist with a Heart,” in which local dentists will provide free services for those who are in need.
Free services include cleaning, fillings, X-rays, extractions and diagnostic services. The services are limited to those older than 3, and an adult must accompany anyone younger than 18.
Patients will be seen on a first-come, first-served basis. Phone calls or appointments usually will not be taken, though there are some exceptions.
For information, visit www.dentistwithaheartonline.org.
Upcoming sessions include:
• 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. today: Lynn and Edmond Lipskis and Krysta Lilland, 516 E. Main St., St. Charles.
• 8 a.m. to noon today: Elizabeth Sacrey and Scott Capper, 328 N. Anderson Blvd., Geneva.
• 8 a.m. to noon Friday: Timothy Skidmore, 9W250 Herrington Blvd., Geneva.
• 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday: Rose Vivrito, by appointment only, 2210 Dean St., St. Charles.
• 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday: Melissa Jentz-Cote, 2631 Williamsburg Ave., Geneva.
• 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Feb 12: Robert Davidson, 708 N. Main St., Elburn.
• 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Feb. 13: Tricia Crosby and Martin Kolinski, 525 Tyler Road, St. Charles.
• 1 to 5 p.m. Feb. 13: John Koechley, 420 S. Batavia Ave., Batavia.
• 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Feb. 14: John Mason and Denise Kissell, 2035 Foxfield Drive, St. Charles.
• 7 a.m. to noon and 1 to 4 p.m. Feb. 20: Stephen Lavrisa, 2631 Williamsburg Ave., Geneva.
• 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Feb. 28: Keven Arnold, by appointment only, 2020 Dean St., St. Charles.