St. Charles police reports
• Robert E. Strader, 60, of the 200 block of Jewel Avenue, St. Charles, turned himself in Tuesday, Feb. 18, on a DuPage County warrant for contempt.
• St. Charles police on Wednesday, Feb. 19, picked up Deaunta Jamal Taylor, 25, of the 4300 block of Cortez Avenue, Chicago, from the Cook County jail for a warrant for failing to appear in court. He also was wanted on a Kane County warrant.
• Rosana Michelle Lara, 29, of the 400 block of Glenwood Trail, Elgin, was charged Wednesday, Feb. 19, with battery.
• Maria Hindra Hernandez-Rodriguez, 38, of the 600 block of East Benton Street, Aurora, was charged Thursday, Feb. 20, with driving without a license, driving without insurance and failure to yield while turning left after a crash at Kirk Road and Swenson Avenue in St. Charles.
• James Daniel Gardner, 23, of the 100 block of Renaux Boulevard, St. Charles, was charged Saturday, Feb. 22, with driving without a license, driving without insurance and improper lane use. He also was arrested on a Kane County warrant for failing to appear in court on charges of burglary and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• John R. Quick, 29, of the 1300 block of Janet Street, Sycamore, was charged Sunday, Feb. 23, with driving under the influence of alcohol after he was reportedly found slumped over the steering wheel of a Jeep parked in the 200 block of Cedar Street in St. Charles. The vehicle reportedly was running with its headlights on.
• Horacio Duran, 30, of the 1800 block of Wessel Court, St. Charles, was arrested Saturday, Feb. 22, on a DuPage County warrant.