BATAVIA – Batavia's second annual restaurant week runs today through Friday, March 14.
Batavia Restaurant Madness, a five-day event aimed at promoting dining in Batavia, is presented by the City of Batavia, Batavia Chamber of Commerce and Batavia MainStreet.
“Creating and promoting Restaurant Week has been a collaborative effort involving the City of Batavia, Batavia MainStreet, the Batavia Chamber of Commerce and, of course, many of the City’s fabulous restaurateurs," said Chris Aiston, the City of Batavia’s Economic Development Consultant, in a news release. "It’s a great event to entice our residents and business community to break cabin fever and get out and take in our local fare.”
Batavia residents and businesses should have received in the mail a postcard with a coupon for 25 percent off their food dining bill during restaurant week. Coupons can also be downloaded at www.cityofbatavia.net/restaurantweek.
“We have some great restaurants in Batavia and with so many of our city’s restaurants participating in this year’s event we’re sure this will be a great week for our restaurants and diners alike,” said Mayor Jeff Schielke in a news release.
The participating Batavia restaurants are:
• Andres Restaurant (5 Webster St.)
• O’ Sole Mio (27 N. River St.)
• Batavia Creamery (4 N. Island Ave.)
• Bulldog’s Pizza (32 N. Island Ave.)
• Chicago Pizza (909 I. Wilson St.)
• Chili’s (491 N. Randall Road)
• El Casanova (1890 Mill St.)
• Gammon Coach House (3. S. Batavia Ave.)
• North Island Deli (32 N. Island Ave.)
• O’Brien’s Pub & Grill (12 N. River St.)
• Tribella Grill (1900 Mill St.)
• The RendezVu (1 E. Wilson St.)
• The Elms (914 Main St.)
• Thai Village, (4 N. Batavia Ave.)
• Swordfish (207 N. Randall Road)
• Panda (Downtown) (320 E. Wilson St.)
• Pal Joey’s (31 N. River St.)
• Open Range American Grill (35 N. Water St.)
For more information and a list of the participating restaurants with addresses, phone numbers and links to menus, visit www.cityofbatavia.net/restaurantweek. Information can also be found on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BataviaRestaurantMadness.