St. Charles police reports
• St. Charles police responded Monday, March 3, to the Geneva Police Department to take custody of Astrit Sadikovski, 49, of the 1200 block of Blackberry Creek Drive, Elburn. He was reportedly wanted on a warrant on a charge of deceptive practice.
• Aldo Montesdeoca-Morgan, 41, of the 1500 block of Indiana Street, St. Charles, was charged Monday, March 3, with driving without a license and driving without insurance after a crash at East Main Street and Fifth Avenue in St. Charles.
• Joshua Robert Kyrk, 30, of the 40W500 block of Bowes Road, Elgin, was charged Tuesday, March 4, with driving with a suspended license and arrested on a Kane County warrant for failing to appear in court on a charge of driving with a suspended license.
• James H. Smithey, 23, of the 1600 block of Covington Court, St. Charles, was charged Wednesday, March 5, with driving with a suspended license and disobeying a stop sign after a crash at Oak and South 15th streets in St. Charles.
• Mardi A. Tingzon, 49, of the 200 block of Woodboro Drive, West Chicago, was charged Thursday, March 6, with retail theft for reportedly stealing a $15.49 book and $16.99 sweater from Costco, 221 S. Randall Road, St. Charles.
• Carrie Jane Quinn, 51, of the 4N700 block of Turnmill Lane, West Chicago, was charged Friday, March 7, with retail theft for reportedly stealing 11 items totaling $132 from Kohl’s, 3840 E. Main St., St. Charles.
• Nicholas William Johnson, 33, of the 0-100 block of Berkshire Court, South Elgin, was charged Sunday, March 9, with domestic battery.
• Lisa A. Craven, 47, of the 0-100 block of West Stevenson Drive, Glendale Heights, was arrested Sunday, March 9, on a DuPage County warrant for failing to appear in court.