St. Charles police reports
• Michael G. Becht, 21, of the 1200 block of Herrington Road, Geneva, was arrested Monday, March 10, on a Kane County warrant for failing to appear in court on a charge of underage drinking.
• Jason C. Adams, 21, of the 2700 block of Patten Avenue, Geneva, was charged Monday, March 10, with possession of marijuana.
• John P. Landry, 22, of the 39W600 block of Harvey Square, Geneva, was charged Monday, March 10, with possession of marijuana.
• Bryan Leonard Blakeley, 34, of the 2400 block of West Norris Street, Philadelphia, Pa., was charged Tuesday, March 11, with retail theft for reportedly stealing a $60 pair of shoes from Kohl’s, 3840 E. Main St., St. Charles.
• Estefani Yunuen Naranjo-Octaviano, 31, of the 700 block of Main Street, West Chicago, was arrested Tuesday, March 11, on a warrant for failing to appear in court.