Geneva police reports
• Two tires and wheels valued at $800 were reported stolen Wednesday, March 26, from a bike that was chained in a city parking lot at 124 W. State St.
• Bret D. Byers, 45, of the 0-100 block of Simpson Street, Geneva, was charged Saturday, March 29, with two counts of misdemeanor domestic battery. According to court records, Byers grabbed a television set and threw it at the victim.
• Joshua A. Miller, 23, of the 300 block of Brittany Trail, Elgin, was charged Saturday, March 29 with possession of 1.1 grams of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• Thirty-three pairs of shorts valued at $1,533 were reported stolen Sunday, March 30, from Ann Taylor Loft, 114 Commons Drive.
• Edward Johnson, 67, of the 200 block of North Cambridge Drive, was charged Sunday, March 30, with disorderly conduct.
• Two pieces of pipe valued at $600 were reported stolen Tuesday, April 1, from a construction site in the 800 block of Peyton Street. One piece was a 6-foot length of 6-inch pipe with a 90-degree bend, and the other was a 6-foot length of 6-inch straight pipe.
• Mark A. Paryz, 30, of the 1500 block of Hartsburg Lane, North Aurora, was charged, Friday, March 28, with driving under the influence.
• Darren A. Williams, 47, of the 7400 block of Flower Court, Hanover Park, was charged Sunday, March 23, with criminal trespass to land. According to police reports, Williams remained at Delnor Hospital, 300 S. Randall Road, after being told to leave.
• A wallet valued at $30 and cell phone valued at $250 were reported taken from a purse Wednesday, March 26, which was left at Chipotle, 1441 S. Randall Road. According to reports, the owner forgot her purse, and when she went back to get it, her checkbook, cell phone and wallet were missing.