Kane County Sheriff’s Office reports
• William Calvin Childers, 58, of the 49W200 block of Beith Road, Maple Park, was charged Tuesday, April 29, with two counts of domestic battery.
• Timothy C. Cogniglio, 23, of the 6N000 block of Swanberg Road, Campton Township, was arrested Wednesday, April 30, on four DuPage County warrants.
• Thomas G. Lennon, 22, of the 1700 block of Division Street, St. Charles, was charged Wednesday, April 30, with possession of a controlled substance and possession of a hypodermic needle. He also was cited with having one headlight.
• Joseph A. Marino, 26, of the 2S800 block of Volintine Farm Road, Batavia, was charged Saturday, May 3, with two counts of domestic battery.
• Brian M. McDonald, 22, of the 38W300 block of Berquist Drive, Geneva, was charged Sunday, May 4, with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a revoked license, improper lane use and illegal operation of a sound amplification system.