St. Charles police reports
• Wesley A. Geen, 28, of the 1700 block of Fargo Boulevard, Geneva, was charged Monday, May 5, with public urination and public drunkenness.
• Randy A. Smetters, 34, of the 400 block of Smoketree Lane, Bartlett, was charged Monday, May 5, with driving under the influence of alcohol and improper lane use.
• Leonardo A. Facio-Galindo, 25, of the 1500 block of Meyer Street, Elgin, was charged Wednesday, April 30, with driving without a license and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident following a rear-end collision in the 100 block of Randall Road, St. Charles.
• Nicholas James Alexander, 21, of the 6N000 block of Prairie Valley Drive, Campton Township, was charged Friday, April 25, with purchasing and providing liquor to a minor.
• Joshua A. Kohon, 18, of the 700 block of Cole Drive, South Elgin, was charged Friday, April 25, with possession of alcohol by a minor.
• Jabari J. Bahowick, 18, of the 200 block of Valley View Drive, St. Charles, was charged Friday, April 25, with possession of alcohol by a minor.
• Laura Elizabeth Wells, 32, of the 900 block of Stewart Avenue, Elgin, was charged Friday, May 2, with domestic battery.
• Christopher Allen Shields, 24, of the 1200 block of Horne Street, St. Charles, was charged Sunday, May 4, with disorderly conduct and two counts of domestic battery.
• Leticia Cisneros, 45, of the 800 block of Pine Street, West Chicago, was charged Sunday, May 4, with retail theft for reportedly stealing $124.29 in merchandise from Kohl’s, 3840 E. Main St., St. Charles.