• Joan Ellen Pugh, 60, of the 1300 block of Superior Street, Aurora, was charged, Thursday, June 12, with retail theft of 15 items valued at $300.95 from Kohl’s, 3840 E. Main St., St. Charles.
• George B. Harvey, 53, of the 0-10 block of Delaware Street, Chicago, was charged Thursday, June 12, with retail theft of an iPad booklet and a cellphone from Wal-Mart, 150 Smith Road.
• Eduardo S. Arista, 35, of the 3300 block of Pace Street, Park City, was charged with driving under the influence, driving with a blood-alcohol level of more than 0.08 percent and improper lane use. According to police reports, Arista’s blood-alcohol level was measured twice, at 0.180 and 0.183.
• Michael V. Wims, 45, of the 400 block of State Street, St. Charles, was charged Thursday, June 12, with two counts of misdemeanor domestic battery. According to reports, Wims sprayed mace at his girlfriend when she would not get off his car and then she was injured when she fell off his car.
• Franco Cruz, 26, of the 1400 block of Indiana Street, St. Charles, was charged Monday, June 16, with disorderly conduct and public drunkenness. According to police reports, Cruz lost his keys and was so intoxicated, he broke a window trying to get into another apartment in the 100 block of North 15th Street.