Fox Valley farmers markets: Schedules and locations
Here is a list and a map of farmers markets in the Fox Valley. If you have one that's not on this list, email email@example.com.
• Geneva Green Market, 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursdays through October at First Congregational Church, 327 Hamilton St., Geneva. It continues through the winter from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturdays inside the church. All food is grown or produced within 200 miles.
• Geneva French Market, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sundays through Nov. 10 on South Street in the commuter parking lot at South Fourth Street.
• Sugar Grove Farmers Market, 8 a.m. to noon Saturdays through Sept. 27 at the Sugar Grove Village Hall parking lot at Route 30 and 10 Municipal Drive.
• St. Charles Farmers Market, 7 a.m. to 1p.m. Fridays through October at Fourth Avenue and Main Street/Route 64.
• Village of Campton Hills Farmers Market, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturdays through Sept. 25 at Campton Crossings Shopping Center, southeast corner of Route 64 and LaFox Road.
• Batavia Farmers Market from 8 a.m. to noon Saturdays through Oct. 18 on North River Street between Wilson and State streets.
• Aurora Downtown Farmers Market, 8 a.m. to noon Saturdays through Oct. 18 at the Aurora Transportation Center, 233 N. Broadway.
• Aurora West Farmers Market 1 to 5 p.m. Wednesdays July 9 through Sept.10 West Aurora Plaza, 1901 W. Galena Blvd.
• Aurora East Farmers Market 2:30 to 6:30 p.m. Thursdays, July 10 through Aug. 28 at Our Lady of Mercy Catholic Church, 701 S. Eola Road.
• Elgin Farmers Market, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thursdays through Oct. 2 at 200 N. Grove Ave.