BMO Harris Bank will be returning as the Main Stage title sponsor, according to a news release. The BMO Harris Bank Main Stage will be moving back to its original location on South Riverside Avenue, with entrances at the intersections of Walnut and Second Avenues, and Main Street and South Riverside Avenue. The Main Stage venue will feature a beer and wine garden, along with food vendors.
Among the attractions:
Friday, June 12
• 6 to 8 p.m.: One Night Band. Diverse repertoire of Top 40s hits spanning six decades.
• 8:30 to 10:30 p.m.; Libido Funk Circu. Music from the 1960 through today.
Saturday, June 13
• Noon to 1 p.m.: Mr. Meyers. Blends of calypso and ska, reggae, and touch of rock 'n' roll and Caribbean rock.
• 1:30 to 3 p.m.: Sonic 7. Seven-piece ensemble featuring dual female lead vocalists performing classic rock from the 1970s and 1980s.
• 3:30 to 5 p.m.: Hooked On Sonics. Blend of dance and rock.
• 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.: Evolution. Classic to current rock.
• 8 to 10:30 p.m.: Gregory Hyde. Classic to modern rock covers and originals.
Sunday, June 14
• Noon to 3 p.m.: "The Garage" with FM 103.9, The Fox. Be a part of a “live” radio show taping of “The Garage”
• 3:30 to 4:30 p.m.: And Beyond. Classic Rock with an edge
• 5 to 6:30 p.m.: Six String Crossing. Country rock.
• 7 to 9 p.m.: Focal Point. Mixture of classics from the 1970s and 1980s to now
For information about RiverFest, including sponsorship and volunteering, visit www.prideofthefox.net, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 630-296-7683.