["Artie" by Joe Gagnepain]
The foster dogs will remain a featured component of Second Fridays this summer. For the May 11 bulldog kickoff, five of the 10 participating businesses will be open: Kiss The Sky, Urban Style Salon and Spa, The Tea Tree, Beardsgaard Barbers and Batavia Family Dental.
"We will have some of the dogs that are not at those locations moved there for the night," McKenna said.
During regular hours beginning May 12, people can visit the foster dogs at the following locations.
• K. Hollis Jewelers, 147 S. Randall Road: “Riverwalk Rover” by Rebecca Allen
• Funway, 1335 S. River St.: “PopArt Dog” by Lindsey Roussel
• Batavia Family Dental, 109 S. Batavia Ave.: “Liberty” by Sarah Engel
• Chapters Coffeehouse, 10 S. Batavia Ave.: “Foodie” by Katie Drum
• Beardsgaard Barbers, 117 S. Batavia Ave.: “Barbershop Dog” by Lindsey Roussel
• The Tea Tree, 29 N. River St.: “Champ” by Sharon Sychta
•J. DeCarlo Salon and Spa, 139 S. Batavia Ave.: “Prairie Dog” by Claire Sychta
• Kiss The Sky, 180 W. First St.: “Artie” by Joseph Gagnepain
• Urban Style Salon and Spa, 3 E. Wilson St.: “Night and Day” by Amanda Pijnappels
• All Spoked Up, 3 Webster St.: “Rex” by Joseph Gagnepain