• John F. Wendt, 50, homeless, was charged June 17 with driving under the influence, driving with a blood alcohol content greater than 0.08 percent and illegal transportation of alcohol.
• Edward M. Chrnko, 59, homeless, was charged June 16 with criminal trespass to real property.
• Michael D. Seyller, 44, of the 6500 block of Pine Hollow Road, Carpentersville, was charged June 12 with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving under the influence of drugs, driving under the combined influence and illegal transportation of alcohol.
• Eugenia Baczek, 59, of the 300 block of East Walnut Street, Roselle, was charged June 5 with retail theft.
• Mario J. Weekly, 34, of the 600 block of South Stewart Avenue, Chicago, was charged June 14 with retail theft.
• Carson M. Brewer, 18, of the 1400 block of Madison Avenue, St. Charles, was charged June 15 with driving under the influence of an intoxicating compound and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Kim L. Seymour, 48, of the 1500 block of Cordgrass Trail, Woodstock, was charged June 4 with retail theft.