• Marla M. Berryhill, 40, of the 600 block of Cypress Hill Road, Florence, Ala. was charged June 12 with felony aggravated unlawful use of a weapon. According to police reports released under the Freedom of Information Act, Berryhill had a valid firearms permit from Alabama, but Illinois does not honor gun permits from other states. Berryhill surrendered a revolver and ammunition. She is scheduled to appear in court Aug. 8.
• Blake R. Griffiths, 27 of the 1000 block of Independence Avenue, St. Charles, was charged June 29 with criminal trespass to real property.
• Morgan D. Graham, 27, of the 700 block of East 50th Street, Chicago, was charged May 23 with felony use of an altered or counterfeited card and use of an account with intent to defraud. According to police reports released under the Freedom of Information Act, the charges stem from a fraud report filed Jan. 22 by Specialty Graphics Supply, 3875 Commerce Drive. When a store employee questioned Graham about online activityon her debit card in which several transactions were declined, she left and drove away, reports stated. A warrant was issued for her on May 29 and she was picked up in Cook County June 3, according to reports. Graham is to appear in court July 26.
• Nathan G. Olson, 25, of the 600 block of Locust Avenue, Geneva, was charged June 28 with driving under the influence, driving with a blood alcohol level greater than 0.08 percent and improper lane use.
• Carolyn M. Heinke, 68, of the 700 block of Oakleaf Drive, Elburn, was charged June 27 with retail theft.
• Chanthou J. Latine, 39, of the 800 block of Bellevue Avenue, Elgin, was charged June 28 with felony forgery and obstruction with false identification.