Kane County Sheriff’s reports
• Hani Khamisi, 23, of the 300 block of President Street, Carol Stream, was charged July 28 with driving under the influence, driving with a blood-alcohol content greater than 0.08 percent and improper lane use.
• A trespasser was reported July 28 at Fisherman’s Inn, 43W901 Main Street Road, Blackberry Township, dressed in full camouflage, lying down in a tree line facing the restaurant’s main building. The trespasser, described as a teen from 15 to 19 years old with dark hair, ran into the creek, reports stated.
• Stuart D. Nottingham, 36, of the 5N400 block of Cochise Drive, Maple Park, was charged July 26 with domestic battery.
• A $200 black purse was reported stolen July 13 from a minivan parked at the Mill Creek Pool, 39W125 S. Mill Creek Road, Blackberry Township. The front driver’s window was broken, giving access to the purse, reports stated.
• Anna L. Hotopp, 21, of the 38W000 block of Heritage Oaks Drive, St. Charles Township, was charged July 20 with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• Lukas J. Sebahar, 21, of the 1400 block of Weber Road, St. Charles, was charged July 24 with driving under the influence, driving with a blood-alcohol content greater than 0.08 percent, possession of marijuana and improper lane use.
• Matthew R. Smith, 23, of the 2000 block of West North Avenue, West Chicago, was charged July 30 with speeding 26-34 mph over the posted speed limit. According to reports, Smith was clocked driving 81 miles an hour in a 55-mile-an-hour zone just before 9 p.m. on Route 64 at Peplow Road in Virgil Township. Smith told the deputy he was on his way to his girlfriend’s house and did not realize he was speeding, reports stated.