• Terrance P. Seeley, 62, of the 4200 block of Landing Drive, Aurora, was charged Aug. 1 with driving under the influence and driving with a blood alcohol level greater than 0.08 percent.
• Jonathan N. Jensen, 23, of the 1000 block of Vermillion Street, Plano, was charged Aug. 4 with possession of drug paraphernalia, driving without insurance and driving with an expired registration. According to reports, police also found fireworks on the backseat of his car and confiscated them to be destroyed.
• Robert E. Langman, 57, of the 6N300 block of River Grange Road, St. Charles Township, was charged Aug. 4 with two counts of domestic battery and one charge of interfering with the reporting of domestic violence. According to reports, Langman allegedly threw the victim’s phone on the ground, shattering it, so she could not call police. The victim later went across the street to use a neighbor’s phone to call 911, reports stated.
• A resident of the 0S700 block of Wenmoth Road, Batavia Township, reported a home burglary Aug. 5 in which keys to a business and home and a flash drive were taken and a window was broken, causing $200 in damages. Reports stated that the victim had already reported to Batavia police that her business had $1,500 worth of product stolen, presumably by the person who stole the business key from her house.
• Tools and electronic monitoring equipment valued at $1,710 were reported stolen Aug. 6 from a locked van parked in the 4N200 block of Citation Lane, Campton Township.
• Chelsea N. Cluchey, 26, of the 2200 block of Aurora Drive, Pingree Grove, was charged Aug. 4 with driving under the influence, driving with a blood alcohol level greater than 0.08 percent, driving too fast for conditions and driving without insurance.
• Kennis R. Haulk, 49, of the 5800 block of West Gunnison Street, Chicago, was charged July 28 with driving under the influence, driving with a blood alcohol level greater than 0.08 percent, driving without insurance, improper lane use and disobeying a traffic light. According to reports, Haulk’s 1999 BMW caught fire after it rolled into a ditch at Route 47 and Burlington Road.
• Patrick A. Brennan, 58, of the 0-99 block of West Chestnut Avenue, Cortland, was charged July 16 with speeding 26 to 34 miles above the speed limit. According to reports, Brennan’s 2017 Dodge Charger was clocked at 82 miles an hour in a 55 mile-an-hour zone on Route 38 and Beith Road.
• Jason M. Runge, 42, of the 400 block of South Alfred Avenue, Elgin was charged July 5 with driving under the influence, driving with a revoked license, improper lane use and driving without a rear registration light.