• Roslynn R. Johnson, 46, of the 43W700 block of Twilight Lane, Campton Township was charged Aug. 31 with disorderly conduct.
• Jose G. Castillo, 48, of the 700 block of Hinman Street, Aurora, was charged Sept. 2 with driving under the influence, driving with a suspended license and improper lane use.
• Marshall L. McCann, 44, of the 43W800 block of Route 64, Maple Park, was charged Sept. 1 with driving under the influence, driving with a suspended license and improper registration. According to reports, deputies were called to an address in the 41W200 block of Beith Road in Campton Township at 1:24 a.m. because a red Chevrolet S-10 pickup was parked at the end of the driveway. When deputies arrived, they found McCann slumped over and unconscious, reports stated. The driveway was four miles northwest of his address, reports stated. After a deputy was able to wake McCann, he asked him how much he had to drink. McCann replied, “Too much,” reports stated.
• Landscape equipment valued at $750 was reported burglarized Sept. 3 from a trailer at The Shop, 6N592 Route 25, St. Charles Township. Also reported was $10 in damage to the padlock on the trailer, according to reports.
• Stephen J. Lanci, 37, of the 300 block of South Cambridge Drive, Geneva, was charged Aug. 13 with driving under the influence and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident. According to reports, Lanci struck another car at Keslinger Road and Prairie Clover Drive. Lanci was released on a $10,000 personal recognizance bond, court records show. Lanci’s next court date is Oct. 25.
• Alexander Drayer, 46, of the 1N800 block of Saddlewood Drive, Maple Park was charged Sept. 4 with domestic battery.
• Anthony B. Nesslar, 22, of the 900 block of Lexington Avenue, St. Charles, was charged Aug. 27 with driving under the influence, illegal transportation of alcohol, driving without insurance, speeding and using electronic communications.
• Farm equipment valued at $770 was reported stolen Aug. 27 from a barn in the 3S400 block of Harter Road, Kaneville Township.
• Austin S. Andres, 19, of the 600 block of Walnut Street, Maple Park, was charged Aug. 28 with criminal damage to property and possession of drug paraphernalia.