Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• A radar detector valued at $100 was reported stolen Sept. 11 from a car parked in the 400 block of Hankes Road, Sugar Grove.
• A garage door opener valued at $30 was reported stolen Sept. 15 from a vehicle parked in the 7N200 block of Blue Stem Court, St. Charles Township. According to reports, the homeowner turned over security video showing two black men going through three of his vehicles about 2:13 a.m. A copy of the footage was downloaded to police.
• Power and hand tools and copper scraps valued at $1,200 were reported stolen Sept. 10 from a van parked in the 34W800 block of Skyline Drive, St. Charles Township.
• Joshua L. Worley, 23, of the 200 block of Whitfield Drive, Sugar Grove, was charged Sept. 8 with driving under the influence, speeding, violation of his license classification and felony possession of a controlled substance.
• Montrell D. Williams, 26, of the 2000 block of Crosswind Drive, Plainfield, was charged Sept. 10 with two counts of domestic battery.