Kane County Sheriff
• Cash in the amount of $2,300, hidden in an Igloo canvass lunch container, was reported stolen Oct. 3 from a 2002 Lexus RX 330 parked in the driveway in the 39W400 block of Baert Lane, St. Charles Township. According to reports, also taken were a business checkbook and a leather wallet valued at $20 containing credit cards that were used to charge nearly $1,000 at Walmart in Elgin and $4.25 at Red Box. The owner believed his car was locked, but deputies could not find evidence that it had been broken into, reports stated.
• Kaneville Veterinary Services, at 47W276 Main Street Road, Kaneville Township, reported a burglary Sept. 30 of $50 in cash and medicine used for sedating animals during surgery. Burglars also broke a $2,000 glass door, reports stated.
• Brandi N. Norton, 23, of the 300 block of East Reader Street, Elburn, was charged Oct. 4 with two counts of domestic battery.
• A resident of the 6N500 block of St. Charles Township reported Sept. 26 that $400 in cash and several checks were stolen and that his signature was forged on several of them. The resident told police he suspected his daughter and her boyfriend, reports stated.
• A blood pressure monitor and cuff valued at $100 was reported stolen Oct. 5 from a delivery left on a porch in the 38W500 block of Berquist Drive, Geneva Township.
• A blue pit bull valued at $300 was reported stolen Oct. 3 from a yard in the 41W000 block of Route 38, Campton Township.