• Harmoni M. Vincent, 25, of the 1100 block of Arnold Street, Sandwich, was charged Oct. 18 with driving under the influence and improper lane use.
• Darren G. Niemann, 58, of the 36W100 block of Indian Mound Road, St. Charles Township, was charged Oct. 28 with violating the county’s noise ordinance. According to reports, a deputy went to his house at 7:26 p.m. to ask him to turn his music down. A deputy returned at 8:39 p.m. and gave him a citation, which he threw into the bushes, and said, “I don’t care,” reports stated. Niemann turned the music down, but not off, reports stated.
• Kari A. Brand, 23, of the 200 block of Planters Row, Geneva, was charged Oct. 24 with driving under the influence of a drug, substance or compound. According to reports, a witness told police Brand was traveling north on Nelson Lake Road shortly before 6 p.m. and veered into the southbound lanes, missing his car but striking a 2015 white Audi. Brand was trapped inside her 2004 red Toyota Camry and was flown to Advocate Good Samaritan in Downers Grove, reports stated.
• Jewelry valued at $6,000 was reported stolen Oct. 26 from a house in the 5N800 block of Ravine Drive, Campton Township. The victim told police she suspected her grandson in the theft, reports stated.
• Lawn care and plowing equipment was reported stolen Oct. 27 from a flatbed trailer parked in the 49W964 block of Old State Road, Maple Park. Taken were a garden tractor with a snowblower attached, two 6.5-foot truck mount plows and one 8.5-foot truck mount plow, reports stated.
• Rodrigo Lara-Bueno, 18, of the 1100 block of Indian Avenue, Aurora, was charged Oct. 19 with felony aggravated driving under the influence for driving without a valid license, driving under the influence of drugs or a combination, no valid driver’s license and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident.
• Craig D. Fisco, 45, of the 37W900 block of Heritage Oaks Drive, St. Charles Township, was charged Oct. 19 with two counts of domestic battery.