• Rachael A. Sturkey, 29, of the 1500 block of Patricia Lane, St. Charles, was charged Feb. 9 with retail theft.
• Elizabeth N. Garcia, 23, of the 1400 bock of Chesapeake Drive, Aurora, was charged Feb. 8 with retail theft.
• Six gift cards valued at $200 and $140 in cash was reported stolen Feb. 8 from a residence in the 300 block of Millview Drive. Also taken were a men’s wallet, drawstring bag, dirty men’s laundry, Google Chrome book, gym shoes, two sets of headphones, calculator, school notebooks and binders, with the total value of the loss estimated at $758.
• Jean De Dieu Twagirayezu, 24, of the 1200 block of East Wilson Street, Batavia, was charged Feb. 8 with driving under the influence and driving with a blood alcohol greater than 0.08 percent.
• A black hooded winter coat valued at $20 was reported stolen Feb. 13 with a car key fob in it valued at $300, in the 800 block of North Randall Road.