• Laura L. Galvan, 20, of the 1000 block of Lorlyn Circle, Batavia, was charged March 16 with retail theft.
• Jeffrey Z. Lerner, 65, of the 200 block of Ridge Road, North Aurora, was charged March 17 with retail theft.
• Joy H. Lockner, 55, of the 0-99 block of Franklin Street, Geneva, was charged March 9 with driving under the influence and improper lane use.
• Nicole E. Wren, 43, of the 200 block of Stone Manor Circle, Batavia, was charged Feb. 20 with driving under the influence, driving with a blood alcohol content greater than 0.08 percent and driving on the wrong side of the road.
• Vehicle parts were reported stolen and damaged March 14 to a vehicle parked in the 1300 block of East Wilson Street at the Batavia Apartments. The light assembly had been removed, all four tires were punctured and flat and someone had poured windshield wiper fluid on the engine, reports stated.
• Two bottles of alcoholic beverages valued at nearly $80 were reported shoplifted March 15 from Shell/Circle K, 108 N. Batavia Ave.