• Jason M. Tatera, 28, of the 400 block of South 11th Avenue, St. Charles, was charged May 30 with driving under the influence, driving with a blood alcohol content greater than 0.08 percent, improper lane use, possession of marijuana and not having insurance. Police were called to Eagle Brook Park, 1919 Bent Tree Drive, a 5:02 a.m. because of a black 2017 Chevrolet Cruz that was parked in the grass, reports stated. The driver, identified as Tatera, was asleep behind the wheel and the engine was running with headlights on.
• William R. Lund, 18, of the 0-99 block of Water Street, Geneva, was charged May 31 with underage drinking and possession of marijuana. In connection with the same incident, Katherine M. Cason, 19, of the 2000 block of Arrowhead Court, Geneva, was also charged with underage drinking.
• Laverick J. McKinney, 29, of the 1700 block of Joseph Court, Elgin, was charged June 1 with unlawful possession of a stolen vehicle – a 2003 Ford Taurus – and unlawful possession of a converted motor vehicle, both felonies. The car had been parked at Walgreens, 2100 W. State St., unlocked with the keys inside, the report stated.
• Sean M. McCaffrey, 32, of the 4500 of South Monaco Street, Denver, Colo. was charged May 25 with driving under the influence and improper lane use.
• Jose G. Munoz, 60, of the 100 block of Ridge Lane, Geneva, was charged May 27 with driving under the influence, not having a valid driver’s license and leaving the scene of a property damage accident.