• Jonathan D. Abreu, 24, of the 3600 block of Provence Drive, St. Charles, was charged June 21 with driving under the influence, driving with a blood alcohol content greater than 0.08 percent and improper lane use.
• Glass decoration panes valued at $700 were reported damaged June 26 at Bruce Harris & Associates, 31 N. River St.
• Dominique J.C. McClose, 25, of the 600 block of Fulton Street, Aurora, was charged June 25 with obstructing her identification, driving with a revoked license, driving while using a cell phone and driving without insurance. She was also arrested on a DeKalb County warrant for failure to appear in court on a charge of obstruction
• Ashley L. Cerda, 36, of the 900 block of Elm Street, Sugar Grove, was charged June 23 with theft of labor, services or use of property.
• A $49.98 bottle of cognac was reported stolen June 17 from Walmart, 801 N. Randall Road.
• A laptop computer valued at $599 was reported stolen June 24 from Walmart, 801 N. Randall Road.
• China C. Suggs, 23, of the 400 block of West Park Avenue, Aurora, was charged June 20 with obstructing her identification and failure to wear a seat belt.