• Two uninvited people had to leave a hot tub June 29 at a house in the 0-99 block of Johnson Woods Drive. Both left with no issues, reports stated.
• The exterior of two baseball dugouts at Batavia High School, 1201 Main St., was reported defaced June 30 with black graffiti.
•Aida Redzic, 38, of the 400 block of Treasure Drive, Oswego, was charged June 28 with retail theft at Kohl’s, 251 N. Randall Road.
• A lawnmower valued at $100 was reported stolen June 27 from a yard in the 0-99 block of North Jackson Street.
• Walmart, 801 N. Randall Road, reported a retail theft June 20 of $496.92 in food and paper products. According to reports, a woman left the store with the groceries and drove away. Police stopped her at Randall Road and Wilson Street and took the groceries back to Walmart. The store declined to press charges, according to the report.
• The North Pavilion of the River Walk, 200 E. Island Ave., was reported damaged June 28 with spray paint.
• Walgreens, 122 W. Wilson St., reported a retail theft June 27 of a $14.99 bottle of Jim Beam Apple Brandy.