• Kohl’s, 251 N. Randall Road, recovered $58 in clothing taken in a retail theft July 6, but did not pursue charges against the suspect.
• Juliana Gurrola, 47, of the 0-99 block of First Street, Carpentersville, was charged July 5 with retail theft at Goodwill, 450 N. Randall Road.
• Eric J. Sutphin, 31, of the 2300 block of Nan Street, Aurora, was arrested July 5 on a Batavia warrant for failure to appear in court on charges of obstructing identification and resisting a police officer.
• A $600 steel mailbox in the 2000 block of Wagner Road was reported damaged July 4.
• A pair of purple Nike Air Jordan shoes valued at $150 were reported stolen July 4 from the rear parking lot at Batavia Apartments, 1251 E. Wilson St.
• Nancy I. McDonald, 47, of the 1200 bock of Brandywine Circle, Batavia, was charged July 2 with two counts of domestic battery. According to court records, McDonald was also charged with resisting or obstructing a police officer by locking herself inside her residence and guarding herself with two large and agitated dogs after being informed she was under arrest for domestic battery.