7. Eagles — So they missed their wake-up call but impressive after that.
8. Vikings — That was the team we thought we’d get last year. Now, let’s see how they age.
9. Texans — Hard-fought loss and that last TD from Watson to Stills was pure gold.
10. Seahawks — Bengals shouldn’t have been that tough but it's in the "W" column.
11. Packers — Ugly as possible but going on the road in that environment and stealing one makes them interesting
12. Bears — Offense was pathetic but can’t be that bad. But can 'D' be better than last year?
13. Ravens — I know Ravens fans and Jackson don’t want to hear it but need to see them play an NFL team.
14. Titans — They surprised us all. Now, how good are they if not gifted with 18 penalties for 182 yards?