• Jaime Perez Jr., 21, of the 1200 block of East Wilson Street, Batavia, was charged Tuesday, April 30, with possession of more than 2.5 grams but less than 10 grams of marijuana and possession of drug equipment. In the same incident, Maxwell E. Lutz, 21, of the 900 block of Woodland Hills Road, Batavia, was charged with possession of less than 2.5 grams of marijuana.
• Two cars parked in the 500 block of North Van Nortwick Avenue were spray painted Saturday, May 11, by unknown vandals. One of the cars received $500 in damage. In addition, vandals also spray painted the sidewalk in the 500 block of North Van Nortwick Avenue and two speed signs.
ST. CHARLES – Nearly a dozen households on the city's west side reported overnight burglaries to their vehicles – and in some cases to their homes – last week, St. Charles police said.
• Johnathan Bedolla-Baeza, 23, of the 1900 block of Bennington Court, Elgin, was charged Wednesday, May 8, with driving without a license, driving without insurance and speeding. He was also arrested on a Kane County warrant on a charge of retail theft but was released on $2,500 bond.
• Gladis Avila, 26, of the 600 block of South 11th Avenue, St. Charles, was arrested Tuesday, May 7, on two warrants, both for retail theft charges, post-sentence.
• Tye Preston Warden, 47, of the 900 block of North Highland Avenue, Aurora, was charged Friday, May 3, with driving with a revoked license, a Class 4 felony and violating the electronic home monitoring program, a Class 3 felony. He also received a warning for a traffic signal violation.
• The front passenger window of a car at South Randall Road and Heritage Drive was reported shattered by an unknown object Sunday, May 5.
• Joseph Theodore Ambrogio, 40, of the 40W700 block of Fox Creek Drive, Campton Hills, was charged Sunday, May 5, with domestic battery, criminal damage to property and theft.
• Three shopping cars, a rolling rack and an antique washing machine were reported stolen Thursday, May 2, from Continental Envelope, 1700 Averill Road. Other items were reported stolen between April 14 and April 21, but reported missing May 2. A list of missing items will be provided to police, according to reports.
• Jason M. Heuser, 27, of the 1N000 block of Kaneview Court, Maple Park, was charged Tuesday, April 23, with aggravated DUI, driving while license suspended or revoked, leaving the scene of an accident involving damage to a car, failure to give aid or information at the accident and failure to give information to the owner of the car.
• Paris D. Anderson, 24, of the 6200 block of South Cottage Grove Avenue, Chicago, was charged Thursday, April 25, with retail theft for reportedly stealing $79.66 in merchandise from Walmart, 150 Smith Road, St. Charles.
• Aaron D. Feltgen, 31, of the 800 block of Howell Drive, Geneva, was charged Friday, April 19, with retail theft of a $35 pair of Nike slip-ons from Plato’s Closet, 1900 S. Randall Road.
• Brooke N. Bittenbinder, 41, of the 1000 block of Robinson Street, Elburn, was arrested April 10 on a DeKalb County warrant for contempt of court.
• A man, 61, of the 700 block of Carriage Hill Lane, Sugar Grove, told police someone had removed the spare tire from the rear of his GMC SUV, also damaging the vehicle’s hood at the same time. He estimated total damage at $500. It is not known when the damage occurred, but it was reported April 1.
• Corey Paul Beckman, 21, of the 0-100 block of Longview Court, South Elgin, was charged Thursday, April 25, with possession of marijuana.
Previous Page|1|2|Next Page