• Steven Andrew Baxter, 24, of the 100 block of North 15th Street, St. Charles, was arrested Wednesday, April 24, on a warrant for failing to appear in court. St. Charles officers reportedly transported him from the LaSalle County jail to the Kane County jail.
• The Kingswood sign at Foxfield Drive and King Edward Avenue in St. Charles was reported damaged Monday, April 22. Unknown offenders reportedly removed the “i” from the sign and spray-painted an electrical box.
• Someone between Saturday, April 13, and Sunday, April 14, attempted to break into the office at Fox River Car Wash, 19 S. Prairie St., but was not successful.
• Jonathan E. Weiss, 35, of the 1000 block of West State Street, Geneva, was charged Saturday, April 20, with two counts of domestic battery.
• Emma Urbina-Perez, 34, of the 800 block of Burr Oaks Drive, West Chicago, was charged Sunday, April 14, with retail theft for reportedly stealing about $93 in merchandise from Walmart, 150 Smith Road.