Kane County Sheriff’s reports
• A khaki Michael Kors purse valued at $300, and containing $100 cash was reported stolen Jan. 25 from a car parked in the 34W900 block of North James Drive, St. Charles Township.
• Salgado Francisco, 39, of the 700 block of Cloverdale Place, Aurora, was charged Jan. 26 with driving under the influence, driving with a suspended license, driving without insurance, illegal sound amplification system audible at 75 feet and resisting a police officer. Also charged in the same incident was Isavel Maria Nava, 42 of the 600 block of Edison Avenue, Aurora, with obstructing a police officer.
• A resident of the 38W300 block of Clubhouse Drive, St. Charles Township asked police on Jan. 25 to take video of his contact with a suspected scammer, believing that police could use facial recognition software to identify the person and arrest him. The deputy said why this cannot be done and advised the resident not to respond to any additional messages from the suspected scammer, who wanted $100 on an iTunes gift card in order to “unlock” a new computer that he would be receiving.
• Katelyn C. Hertz, 28, of the 1600 block of Country Lakes Drive, Naperville, was charged Jan. 26 with driving under the influence.
• Matthew V. Tatelbame, 21, of the 600 block of North Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, was charged Jan. 30 with driving under the influence, driving with a blood alcohol content greater than 0.08 percent and improper lane use.
• Dean M. Park, 58, of the 39W200 block of Herrington Boulevard, Blackberry Township, was arrested Jan. 24 on an outstanding warrant.
• Theodore J. Plante, 42, of the 50W700 bock of Main Street Road, Elburn, was arrested Jan. 24 on an outstanding warrant from DeKalb County for burglary.