Information in Police Reports is obtained from the St. Charles Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Jessica Lynn Pilny, 27, of the 100 block of Kansas Street, Geneva, was charged at 12:24 p.m. March 17 with domestic battery.
• Jacob Austin Sheley, 25, of the 600 block of Fieldcrest Drive, St. Charles, and Ryan Patrick Sheley, 54, of the zero to 100 block of Aintree Road, St. Charles, were both charged at 6:35 p.m. March 15 with battery.
• Brandon Frederick Bruhn, 35, of the 1900 block of Moore Avenue, St. Charles, was charged at 1:13 p.m. March 1 with battery and aggravated battery.
• Alaina Elisabeth Eisele, 19, of the 200 block of South President Street, Wheaton, was charged at 9:28 a.m. March 4 with domestic battery.
• Lily Stacy Contreras, 23, of the 1600 block of Sherman Avenue, Geneva, was charged at 6:28 p.m. March 10 with battery.
• Steven Gregory Dubiel, homeless, was charged at 12:05 a.m. March 20 with retail theft.
• Justine Marie Lewner, 32, of the 7800 block of Oak Park Avenue, Burbank, was charged at 4:22 p.m. March 18 with retail theft.
• Aaliyah Sade Shewan, 21, of the 1200 block of Coventree Place, Aurora, was charged at 2:59 a.m. March 26 with retail theft.
• Joshua Shane Chiaravalle, 43, of the 500 block of South 13th Avenue, St. Charles, was charged at 4:07 p.m. March 22 with retail theft.
• Aaron Wesley Brown, 36, of the 1400 block of South 14th Street. St. Charles, was charged at 1:37 p.m. March 16 with retail theft.
• Trevor Scott Brubaker, 25, homeless, was charged at 12:02 p.m. March 4 with theft.
Andrew Eduardo Ortiz, 19, of the 2400 block of West Downer Place, Aurora, was charged at 4:35 p.m. March 1 with obstructing identification.
Violating order of protection
Vincent Anthony Falcone, 48, of the 100 block of Pick Avenue, Elmhurst, was charged at 3:42 a.m. March 19 with violating an order of protection.
• Christopher Bittisca Dearcangelis, 34, of the 900 block of Grant Street, Downers Grove, was charged at 1:50 a.m. March 23 with driving under the influence of alcohol, illegal transportation or possession of alcohol, improper lighting/one headlamp and improper lane use.
• Mary Karen Montagano, 54, of the 11500 block of South Kildare Avenue, Alsip, was charged at 12:19 a.m. March 17 with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving without a valid license and failure to dim headlights.
• Robyn Michelle Martinello, 31, of the 33W200 block of Toni Street, St. Charles, was charged at 1:44 a.m. March 24 with driving under the influence of alcohol and speeding.
• Patrick Albert Rowley, 18, of the 26W080 block of Jerome Avenue, Wheaton, was charged at 2:10 a.m. March 1 with driving under the influence of alcohol and driving without lights when required.
• Evan D. Sullivan, 25, of the 35W400 block of Riverside Drive, St. Charles, was charged at 2:42 a.m. March 2 with driving under the influence of alcohol and operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
• Racquel Ara Oatman, 38, of the 800 block of North 13th Street, DeKalb, was charged at 12:30 a.m. March 3 with driving under the influence of alcohol, speeding and operating an uninsured vehicle.
• Brooke Elizabeth Ekstrom, 24, of the 800 block of Conley Drive, Elburn, was charged at 2:44 a.m. March 9 with driving under the influence of alcohol and disobeying a traffic control device.
• Paul Lee Garza, 24, of the 5N100 block of Oak Leaf Court, St. Charles, was charged at 3:09 a.m. March 10 with driving under the influence of alcohol, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, improper lane use, speeding, driving with a suspended/revoked/cancelled license and operating a vehicle with an expired registration.
Jennifer Lorraine Ashton, 23, of the 100 block of Glen Hill Drive, Glendale Heights, was charged at 7:22 p.m. March 3 with possession of marijuana, driving with a suspended/revoked/cancelled license and speeding.
Nicholas Ryan Fairbanks, 33, of the 1400 block of Indiana Street, St. Charles, was charged at 3:54 a.m. March 16 with criminal damage.