Kane County Sheriff
• A resident of the 45W900 block of Ramm Road, Maple Park, reported on May 3 that someone spray painted the back of his electric panel box in blue paint “1208 & LLC” and in yellow paint, wrote, “Take Me Home.”
• Five landscape lights valued at $375 were reported damaged May 3 at Richardson Electronics, 40W267 Keslinger Road, LaFox.
• A 1999 red Chevrolet S10 pickup truck, worth about $1,800, was reported stolen May 6 from the Promise Equestrian Center, 45W050 Beith Road, Maple Park.
• Nicole F. Plazbert, 49, of the 3500 block of South Lundy Avenue, Tuscon, Ariz., was charged May 10 with obstructing her identification, driving with a suspended license, driving without insurance and not having a rear registration plate light.
• Joshua M. Cline, 20, of the 1200 block of Red Fox Circle, Sandwich, was charged April 19 with leaving the scene of an accident, failing to report property damage of a ComEd utility pole, immediate notice of a traffic accident, driving too fast for conditions and immediate notice of an accident. According to reports, deputies were called to a rollover crash at 8:25 p.m. of a blue 2013 Dodge Challenger into a field at 43W998 Rowe Road in Blackberry Township. Witnesses said shortly after the crash, two cars arrived and carried something or someone away from the crash. After police were able to contact Cline, he said he had spoken to an attorney and would not answer any questions, reports stated.