• A television valued at $300 was reported stolen June 4 from an apartment in the 1300 block of East Wilson Street.
• A bicycle valued at $300 was reported stolen June 4 from the 200 block of Lathem Street.
• Alan R. Castrillo-Ortiz, 23, of the 1500 block of Solfisburg Avenue, Aurora, was charged May 16 with driving under the influence and driving with a blood alcohol content greater than 0.08 percent.
• Fourteen pills valued at $15 were reported stolen May 16 from River Rain Apartments, 200 N. Island Avenue.
• Nathan T. Wolff, 35, of the 600 block of Westgate Drive, Aurora, was charged May 31 with misdemeanor aggravated assault and disorderly conduct. Court records state Wolff swung his fist twice at the victim's face in a public way and that he yelled obscenities and attempted to fight with her by kicking and punching her vehicle in a public park.