Information in Police Reports is obtained from the St. Charles Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Sara Schafer Pittenger, 46, of the zero to 100 block of North Greenwich Lane, Geneva, was charged at 2:22 p.m. June 5 with retail theft.
• Britney Madinna McCoy, 29, of the 13200 block of South Langley Avenue, Chicago, was charged at 3:05 p.m. May 29 with retail theft.
• Helen Jeanne Dvorak, 33, of the 900 block of Shabbona Trail, Batavia, was charged at 3:34 p.m. June 3 with retail theft.
• Elizabeth Ann Hovious, 51, of the 900 block of Tallgrass Drive, Bartlett, was charged at 12:44 p.m. June 1 with retail theft.
Javontea D. Valley, 27, of the 600 block of Bluff Street, Carol Stream, was charged at 12:07 a.m. June 2 with unlawful possession of marijuana, driving on a suspended/revoked or cancelled license and operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
Unlawful possession of weapons
Damon Sherrod Williams, 33, of the 100 block of Peter Court, Bartlett, was charged at 12:16 a.m. June 8 with operating an uninsured vehicle, failing to yield to an emergency vehicle, driving with a suspended/revoked/cancelled license and unlawful use or possession of weapons.
Cooper Evan O'Brien, 27, of the 200 block of North 15th St., St. Charles, was charged at 11:06 p.m. June 14 with obstructing/disarming/resisting a police officer and aggravated battery.
• Paul Joshua Zaccaria, 43, of the 800 block of South Randall Road, St. Charles, was charged at 9:33 p.m. June 6 with driving under the influence of alcohol.
• Martin Bonilla, 18, of the 400 block of Santolina Drive, Roscoe, was charged at 8:47 p.m. May 30 with driving under the influence of drugs and disobeying a traffic control device.