• Amanda M. Murdock, 29, of the 2000 block of DeKalb Avenue, Sycamore, was charged June 30 with driving under the influence. According to reports, deputies were called at 5:30 p.m. to the 2S300 block of Merrill Avenue in Kaneville Township because there was a woman passed out in a 2016 black Ford Escape on the street. When deputies asked her how much she had to drink, Murdock responded, “Way too much to be driving,” reports stated.
• Conor R. Trier, 23, of the 1400 block of South Robert Drive, Mount Prospect, was charged July 11 with obstructing identification, failure to signal when required, improper turn and violation of license classification for a motorcycle.
• Michelle L. Giannini, 46, of the 6N100 block of Meredith Road, Maple Park, was charged July 12 with domestic battery, disorderly conduct and resisting a police officer.
• A resident of the 47W700 block of Beith Road, Maple Park reported July 13 the loss of $350 in cash from a desk drawer.
• A resident of the 0N200 block of North Mill Creek Drive, Blackberry Township, reported July 13 that $10,000 to $20,000 in damage was done to his landscaping. He reported that he opted out of the garden maintenance portion of the homeowners association, his plants were trimmed in a way that may permanently impair plant growth.
• Jose M. Mendez, 28, of the 200 block of West Arrowhead Street, North Aurora, was charged July 1 with felony possession of a controlled substance, illegal transportation of alcohol in a motor vehicle, driving without a valid driver’s license and a warrant from DuPage County for failure to appear in court on charges of driving with a suspended license.