• A city resident reported being the victim of fraud July 29 where $760 was taken from the victim’s checking account and $900 in various gift cards were purchased for a total loss of $1,660.
• Scott J. Von Lehe, 54, of the 600 block of North Washington Avenue, Batavia, was charged July 28 with two counts of domestic battery.
• A bicycle valued at $549.99 was reported stolen July 27 from the 1100 block of McKee Street.
• Groceries valued at $3.69 were reported stolen July 25 from Shell Gas Station, 164 S. Randall Road.
• A homemade go-cart valued at $1,500 was reported stolen July 25 from a driveway in the 1200 block of Beckman Lane.