• Stainless steel fencing valued at $400 was reported stolen July 31 from the gazebo at Riverain Point Apartments, 200 N. Island Ave.
• Jose Delgado-Silva, 62, of the 900 block of Lorlyn Circle, Batavia, was charged July 31 with two counts of domestic battery.
•Aluminum siding and an exhaust fan valued at $20,000 was reported stolen Aug. 1 from Alton Industries, 1031 N. Raddant Road.
• A vehicle parked in the lot at Batavia Apartments, 1259 E. Wilson St., was reported damaged Aug. 1 with its windows smashed and a front side mirror damaged.
• Christopher A. Rogers, 26, of the 600 block of Batavia Avenue, Batavia, was charged Aug. 3 with disorderly conduct, criminal damage to property and obstructing a police officer.
• A bottle of alcohol, valued at $19.99, was reported stolen Aug. 2, from Jewel-Osco, 119 S. Randall Road. The bottle was recovered later, reports stated.
• Two bottles of alcohol valued at $84.95 were reported stolen Aug. 6 from Walmart, 801 N. Randall Road, but were later recovered.
• Michael J. Preston II, 31, of the 5N300 block of Fescue Court, Campton Township, was charged Aug. 7 with obstructing a police officer.
• A wallet containing $25 and assorted power tool batteries valued at $200 were reported stolen Aug. 8 from a car parked in the 500 block of Joslyn Way.