Information in Police Reports is obtained from the St. Charles Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Zoe M. Jankowski, 18, of the 4N100 block of Arbor Creek Road near St. Charles, was charged at 4 p.m. July 29 with trespass to a vehicle.
• Gerald Giovanni Manzella, 18, of the 400 block of Beatrice Avenue, St. Charles, was charged at 4 p.m. July 29 with trespass to a vehicle.
• Camille Jane Austin, 45, of the 300 block of Torrington Drive, Bloomingdale, was charged at 5:04 p.m. Aug. 1 with criminal trespass to real property.
• Ana M. Lemere, 64, of the 100 block of Canvasback Lane, Bloomingdale, was charged at 2:44 p.m. July 22 with retail theft.
• Lauren Emily Kaspar, 23, of the 1100 block of South Union Street, Aurora, was charged at 2:29 p.m. Aug. 5 with retail theft.
• William Lee Scott, 51, of the 100 block of West Geneva Street, West Chicago, was charged at 6:42 p.m. July 30 with retail theft.
• Jonathan Isaiah Hopkins, 28, of the 200 block of South 19th Street, St. Charles, was charged at 11:50 p.m. Aug. 4 with retail theft.
• Timothy Gerald McMillin, 55, of the 300 block of South 6th Street, Geneva, was charged at 11:38 p.m. July 30 with driving under the influence of alcohol, speeding and disobeying a traffic control device.
• Nicholas Robert Kass, 24, of the 700 block of Redwing Drive, Geneva, was charged at 2:26 a.m. Aug. 5 with driving under the influence of alcohol and speeding.