• Tataleisha J.C. Jones, 22, of the 6400 block of South Wolcott Avenue, Chicago, was charged Aug. 17 with obstructing a police officer. In connection with the same incident, Ahmari D. Moore, 18, of the 890 block of South Brandon Avenue, Chicago, was charged with criminal trespass to land after notice that entry is forbidden.
• A bicycle valued at $800 was reported stolen Aug. 17 from a house in the 800 block of Ravinia Court.
• A bottle of liquor was suspected of being stolen Aug. 11 from Jewel Osco, 115 S. Randall Road. Store officials were unable to tell police exactly what was taken, but they believed it was an item from the liquor department, police said.
• Cash in the amount of $80 was reported stolen Aug. 6 from an unsecured employee desk drawer at Prince Industries, 1050 Kingsland Drive.
• Counterfeit currency in the amount of $40 was passed Aug. 1 in the purchase of clothing at Walmart, 801 N. Randall Road.
• A fence and corn were damaged by an unknown driver Aug. 16 at Mooseheart at South Randall and Heritage roads.
• Landscaping equipment valued at $22,000 was reported stolen Aug. 22 from a storage vehicle in the 1600 block of Carlstedt Drive. Taken were two mowers, two line trimmers and two leaf blowers.