Information in Police Reports is obtained from the St. Charles Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
Illegal transportation of alcohol
Joshua Aaron Boneta, 21, of the 2200 block of Pepper Valley Drive, Geneva, was charged at 11:21 p.m. Nov. 6 with illegal transportation of alcohol and driving on a suspended/revoked/cancelled license.
• Eli Quentin Brottman, 20, of the 500 block of Valley View Drive, St. Charles, was charged at 6:19 a.m. Nov. 12 with domestic battery.
• Ryan P. Green, 29, of the 1400 block of Saddleridge Place, Bartlett, was charged at 12:58 a.m. Nov. 2 with battery.
• David Scott Usher, 34, of the 800 block of South Elmwood Avenue, Waukegan, was charged at 11:58 p.m. Nov. 12 with theft.
• Erin Marie O'Rourke-Braddy, 53, of the 2900 Arbor Lane, Aurora, was charged at 11:48 a.m. Oct. 29 with retail theft.
• Gina Maria Marshall, 36, of the 200 block of Windsor Circle, Bartlett, was charged at 5:15 p.m. Nov. 9 with retail theft.
Michael Richard Anderson, 39, of the 200 block of North Tyler Road, St. Charles, was charged at 4 p.m. Nov. 12 with disorderly conduct.
Possession of a controlled substance
Ian Michael Anderson, 35, homeless, was charged at 12:47 a.m. Nov. 3 with unlawful possession of a controlled substance.
Gregory David Fry, 60, of the 1100 block of South Center Street, Bensenville, was charged at 1:16 a.m. Nov. 10 with driving under the influence of alcohol, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, driving without lights, speeding and improper lane use.